Whether you want to use your router, a self-centering bit or even a standard brad point bit (requires optional Drill Guide); the Woodpeckers Self-Clamping Shelf Pin Jig does it all!
- Two rails counter-bored from one side to house self-centering drill bits
- Flip each rail over and use any 3/8" O.D. template guide bushing and plunge router
- Third floating rail supports your router to prevent tipping during plunge boring
- Stops are provided for infinite adjustment of offset from the edge of board
- Clamps evenly to prevent cupping of boards up to 14" wide
- Choose standard 1" center-to-center spacing or popular 32mm center-to-center spacing
- Optional Drill Guides utilize your common brad point bit as an economical drilling solution