These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth.
- The heavy bodied gel formulation permits the product to flow out evenly (no drips or runs)preventing uneven penetration for consistent color control.
- Combined with no sanding (your choice to sand or not) between coats and a quick "recoat" time, you’ll be finished sooner with less effort and better results than ever before.
- Choose from the colors listed below or make your own.
- General Finishes Gel Topcoats and Stains can be combined with each other in any proportion to create your own custom colors or to match an existing one.
|Need help refinishing old cabinets or cabinets that are in perfectly good condition? Tired of that golden oak color|
and would like a more modern, up to date look? General Finishes Gel Stains open up a world of easy-to-attain
possibilities for revitalizing wood furniture, redecorating your home by changing the color of wood cabinets,
furniture and floors, and achieving an excellent first-time finish. These oil-based products are super easy to
use and produce a ‘hand-rubbed’ look with little effort. Just apply with a foam brush or lint-free cloth
and wipe off – heavy-bodies gel offers even flow and consistent color control. Recoat time is quick, and
sanding between coats is your choice. Use the gel topcoat for extra durability and protection.
|Many homes built in the 1980’s used stock golden oak cabinets in the kitchen and the bathroom.|
These cabinets were made with excellent quality construction and have proved very durable over
the years in your home. A couple decades have passed and you would like to bring your kitchen
or bathroom up to date with a different color combination for your cabinets or furniture.
General Finishes Gel Stain is the simple answer – and extremely affordable too!
- Available in 11 colors, including the popular Java (shown here)
- Multiple coats can be used for even more color combinations