Mixol Universal Tints are the most concentrated, highest quality tints on the market today. They are compatible with most water, solvent, lacquer and oil based stains, coatings, shellacs, epoxies, waxes, varnishes, wood fillers, etc... "Ease of tinting or mixing" is often cited as the main attribute to Mixol, along with the "sophisticated" color palette.
- Mixol tints are highly resistant to heat or frost damage
- They won't dry out or thicken (because they are binder-free) - so there is a very long shelf/shop life
- Our assortment consists of 24 distinct colors, 10 of which are oxide-based (colors 3, 4, 5, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24)
- The oxide-based colors are made from inorganic pigments which make them color-fast, fade-resistant and weather-proof
- These oxide colors are ideal for exterior applications, or where UV fading may occur
- Clean-up is very easy with soap and water
- Mixol tints are not flammable or hazardous
- 20 ML bottles, a little goes a long way
Mixol 10 Tone Woodworker's Set.
This convenient package of 10 colors can create an unlimited variety of shades. Includes the most popular colors-black, umber, brown, oxide red, oxide yellow, blue, red, camel, dark brown, white - and a printed color chart.