A balance between price and quality, Footprint Hand Planes are an excellent choice when setting up your work shop.
- Hardened and tempered blade with machine ground faces, sides and cutting edge
- Blade is honed and ready for use
- Grey cast iron body
- Machine ground base for smooth planing
- Knurled knobs for adjustment - Brass on 4B and 5B styles
- Chrome plated lever cap for strong blade retention
- Manufactured to BS3623 standards
Professional wood handle block plane with 21 degree blade angle, wood knob, fully adjustable cutter, and finger grip detents on the sides. Measures 1-5/8" x 7".200T:
Mini plane designed for touch-up work. Perfect for keeping in your shop apron. Measures 3" x 1".4B:
Professional smoothing plane with wood handle. Fully machined sides, base, and frog contact points, along with broached mouth so that it's square to the sides. Measures 2" x 9-3/4". 4H:
Smoothing plane with a poly handle. Measures 2" x 9-3/4".4ER:
Smoothing plane with softgrip handles. Measures 2" x 9-3/4".5B:
Jack plane with wood handles, designed for heavy material removal. Fully machined sides, base, and frog contact points, along with broached mouth so that it's square to the sides. Measures 2" x 14".922:
Replacement blade for any 220, 247, or 60-1/2 style hand plane castings. 544:
Replacement blade for any 4B or 5B hand plane casting.