Designed for mini, midi and smaller lathes with up to a 14" diameter swing, this chuck's small size and weight minimizes the load on smaller spindles and bearings and provides powerful performance for its size!
- Built to the same standards as the SuperNova² and Titan chucks.
- Accepts all of Teknatool's accessory jaws; however, only those designed for smaller work are recommended.
- Includes an automatic jaw safety stop to keep the jaw slides from falling out.
- Jaw slides from iron composite impregnated with copper, which has outstanding qualities as an anti-seize and low friction agent.
- Chuck body is approximately 3-3/8" diameter, depth is 1-3/4", and weight is only 3 lbs.
- Handles up to 14" diameter bowls and turnings with up to a 6" length spigot when using the standard 50mm jaws.
- Includes chuck body, woodworm screw, 50mm jaws, T-handled chuck key, manual and fasteners.
Available without a threaded insert for turners who already own Nova chucks with removable inserts, or with your choice of the 3 most popular inserts.Threaded Body Inserts
are available to adapt the G3 to your lathe. For use with 147016 only.