The newest evolution of the classic Nova Chuck is finally available - the SuperNova2! Its nickel plated body is made from high grade K1045 steel machined to allow closer tolerances. Its patented gearing system delivers incredible gripping power and is over a third faster than the original SuperNova.
Note: Nova Inserts are to be used only with Nova Turning Chucks.
- With SuperNova2 gripping power you'll find yourself turning longer, more delicate stems
- Large, rough and uneven work that you couldn't handle before can now be turned with greater security
- The SuperNova2 requires only one hand to operate using a ball nosed Allen key with a large easy grip handle (included)
- It's quick to tighten and requires much less effort
- The ball nose allows the handle to operate at an angle while tightening the chuck
- The SuperNova2 has a fully sealed heavy duty backing plate made from Duracon 25 composite which is reinforced with stranded glass fiber
- Backing plate design incorporates a 24 division index for future indexing accessories
- All of the original Nova Chuck accessories, jaws, and inserts are 100% compatible with the SuperNova2!
- The unique and user friendly features of this chuck prove it was designed by and for woodturners
- Diameter of chuck is 3-7/8", depth is 3-3/8", weight 5-1/2 lb.
- Includes 50mm jaw set, T-bar, Allen wrenches, woodworm screw, and manual
- Requires a threaded body insert to fit your lathe