These high quality turning tools are designed to meet the needs of any skill level wood turner, from beginner to demanding professional.
Turning Tool Sets
- High speed steel blades are hardened to Rc 62-64 and set in extra long 16" hardwood handles with brass ferrules
- Extra length of the handles allows greater control and comfort for those long turning sessions
- High speed steel blades stay sharp up to six times longer than carbon steel
- Available exclusively at Woodcraft, these tools represent great value and quality
- Honing required before use
feature the same high quality HSS blades as the individual tools. 6-3/4" blades are set in 16" hardwood handles with brass ferrules. Honing required before use.
Beginner's Turning Set contains 3/8" spindle gouge, 3/4" roughing gouge, 1/2" oval skew chisel, 1/2" round nose scraper, and 1/4" bowl gouge.
Turner's Set of 8 contains all the tools necessary for most turning projects. Set contains 1/4" spindle gouge, 1/2" spindle gouge, 3/4" roughing gouge, 1" oval skew chisel, 1" square nose scraper, 1" round nose scraper, 3/16" diamond parting tool, and 3/8" bowl gouge.