COLT MaxiCut is a totally new cutting head design that combines the advantages of a forstner bit with those of a boring bit while the high performance RotaStop shank provides optimum torque.
- Sectioned cutting rim produces less heat for considerably longer tool life.
- Saw tooth effect of both cutting cam pairs on the circular cutting edge offers a noticeably easier and faster boring tool.
- Chip breaking grooves on the internal cutting edges of 3/4″ and larger bits guarantees smoother drilling and easier swarf removal.
- Suitable for half, inclined, overlapping and deep bore holes.
- Polygonal shape of the RotaStop shank ensures optimum transmission of torque and practically chucks itself automatically by means of rising contours.
- No slipping in the chuck and precise results when machining the hardest of materials.
- Combining Morse-Taper adapters and extensions allows easy tool changing within seconds and longer service life for the bits.