An indispensable maintenance tool, E-6000 allows the kind of permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E-6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements. Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E-6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications.
- This product is non-flammable when cured
- Does not become brittle in cold weather and can bond items subject to vibration
- Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant