Are you tired of the foaming mess associated with conventional polyurethane glues? Have you ever wanted the performance of those high-dollar factory reactive hot melt systems?
The HiPURformer™ Advanced Bonding System combines the highest quality polyurethane reactive hot melt adhesives with the most effective, cost-efficient application system. For many applications, the system can eliminate the use of nails or staples, reducing time and money in filling, sanding and staining repair marks. Features include:
- Cordless gun with 20 minutes of use outside the charger
- Four adhesives that are waterproof and provide strong, permanent bonds
- Reduce the need for clamping or bracing
Glues are 50-gram cartridges (equivalent to 71 linear feet of 1/16" bead). Each cartridge contains an internal check valve to control leaking and allow for multiple session uses of the same cartridge.
The WW30 and WW60 glues are specifically designed for woodworking
- WW30 has a 30 second set time
- WW60 has a 60 second time
- WW60 also fills gaps and irregularities to provide a stronger bond with "unfitted" materials
The MP75 and MP300 glues are multi-purpose formulas designed to bond most common materials, including wood, melamine, ceramics, metal, most plastics, marble, glass, brick and more.
- MP75 has a 75 second set time
- MP300 has a 5 minute set time
Complete HiPURformer Kit includes:
- One cartridge of WW30
- One cartridge of WW60
- One cartridge of MP75
- Adhesive applicator
- Adhesive applicator base (charger)
- Detachable power cord
- Instruction manual and product brochure
- A durable, weatherproof carrying case