The "New" and improved MFT is taller and is 15% lighter than the previous model (MFT 1080).
The MFT provides a strong, sturdy, portable worktable whose guide rail, dual position fence, swivel unit, and stops make clean cuts and precise angles fast and easy.
This multi-function table enables a Festool plunge saw to function as a chop saw, radial arm saw, and miter box. When used with Festool routers and saws, exact repeat operations are performed with ease.
- large support area for safe cutting
- quick and easy setup and breakdown
- foldaway legs with easier to access tensioning knobs
- angle stop can be used in any position on the table
- adjustable leg to accommodate uneven surfaces while keeping the table level
- height-adjustable guide rail, lowers onto work-piece for safe sawing of small and narrow work
Table is 28-1/4"" x 43-3/8", 35-1/2" high, weight 62 lbs, and folds to 7-3/32", maximum work thickness 3-1/¬16", maximum working width 27-9/16", working height 35-7/16".
Includes (2) guide rail supports, angle unit, fence rail, adjustable stop and guide rail FS 1080.
Festool products can only be sold in the 50 states.