Japanese Bench Chisels.
Made of durable white (high carbon) steel laminated onto a softer steel back for added strength, these bench chisels sharpen easily and hold an edge longer than Western chisels.
- Made in the same manner they have been for centuries, Japanese chisels are individually tempered to Rc 62-64 by a master craftsman.
- Each chisel is sharpened to a razor edge, ready to use and fitted with a hand-forged, hooped Japanese Red Oak handle.
- Handle ends are pre-peened over the hoop and ready to use.
- Chisels measure 9" long with a 2-1/4" blade length.
- The 4 piece set includes 6, 12, 18 & 24mm chisels.
- The 10 piece set includes 3-36mm.