From The Makers Of The World's Finest Carving Tools - pfeil. For years our customers have requested bench chisels with the same high quality and craftsmanship as that found in our Swiss carving tools. We've pushed the issue with pfeil for over ten years until they finally gave in to our request. We are proud to finally offer the first Swiss made Bench Chisels from pfeil.
- Lacquer finished, contoured handles fit the hand nicely and feature a top ferrule to withstand heavy mallet blows
- Blades are made of Swiss alloy tool steel and heat treated using the latest technology to produce excellent edge-holding characteristics
- Cutting edges are finely ground and polished for easy resharpening
- Chisels may require slight honing to suit personal preference, but our test set was razor sharp, ready to go right out of the package
- Overall lengths 10-1/4" to 11-1/4", blade lengths 4-3/4" to 5-3/4"
- 4 piece set includes 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" chisels
- 8 piece set adds the 5/32", 5/16", 3/8" and 5/8" chisels
- 6 piece boxed set includes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" chisels.