New, improved DMT Dia-Strike broadhead sharpener is a valuable tool for any bow hunter. Two 4.33 inch diamond stones are mounted on an easy to use, adjustable tilting stand to accommodate multiple broadhead blades. Adjust to the proper angle and lightly glide the broadhead over the diamond surfaces to sharpen. Available in Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh), Extra Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) or a combo pack for a razor sharp edge.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Made in USA.
- Adjustable tilting stand to accommodate multiple broadhead blades
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens broadheads faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service