The Gripper is a revolutionary, universal pushing jig for all table saw, router table and jointer users. This is the first tool that grips and holds both sides of work piece during a ripping operation. Unlike a push stick or push block, the Gripper maintains balanced pressure on a work piece as it passes through and beyond the blade.
Handle Bridge Set
- Maintains a parallel, forward direction with the blade while keeping pressure against your rip fence to prevent burning
- Eliminates the need to feed stock with your bare hands providing 100% protection
- You can cut strips as thin as 1/4" without any special setup so there is no need to throw away those small scrap pieces
- The unit can be offset to accommodate small, irregular shaped, pieces on the router table
- Includes main body, handle, 1/4" side leg, 1/2" side leg, center leg, adjustable spacer, stabilizing accessory plate, balance support and comprehensive users manual
- Eliminates the need for handle adjustments, while at the same time providing better control by spreading downward pressure from the handle across the whole width of the Gripper body.