Nothing makes woodworking less desirable than breathing the fine dust particles produced from sanding, routing, and sawing. Wood dust is not only a nuisance, but it is a health hazard as well. Imagine having a cleaner more healthy shop environment without having to spend a lot of money or consume a lot of valuable shop space. You can with this small, compact air cleaner.
- The unit is 25" long and 13" in diameter and weighs only 15 pounds, making it great for setting it where the dust is being produced.
- The induction motor quietly moves 235 cfm of air to filter dust as small as 5 microns efficiently and effectively; it is able to filter a 290 square foot room every 10 minutes.
- There is a removable end grill for convenient filter maintenance of the included 2-stage filter system.
- The small size is great for between joist placements in the basement shop.
- Includes a 12' cord with easy cord storage, and rocker switch.
- The replacement filter kit includes a foam sleeve secondary filter and cartridge filter.