Have a two man job and only one man on deck? The Panel Pro 2 is your answer! This economical saw makes it easy to handle those big sheets of wood or plastic and cut them accurately - horizontally or vertically. One operator can cut large sheets of material into finished sizes or into sizes that are easy to handle for further processing with the Panel Pro. Then store it away with ease when not in use. The functionality and portability of the Panel Pro means you can use it in your shop or take it right to the job site.
- Ergonomically positioned operators handle
- Emergency stop switch
- Low voltage regulatory switch
- Dust Port allowing for easy connection to dust collector (optional Dust Collection Kit, Item #413559)
- Lower and Upper Frame Extensions for additonal support. Lower extensions included; upper extensions optional (item #413557).
- Saw blade completely enclosed and behind panel when sawing
- Folding stand for easy storage in minimal space
- Vertical and horizontal rulers
- Spring-loaded counter balance system
- Maximum Cross Cut: 50"
- Maximum Rip Cut: 96"
- Maximum Board Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Accuracy: within 1/32"
- Motor: 15 Amp, 120 Volt
- Saw Blade diameter: 7-1/4" (included)
- Shipping Weight: 175 lb.