These vertical panel saws utilize heavy-duty worm gear driven saw motors for production applications. The additional steel supports in the frame, worm driven motor, double guide tube bearings and machined aluminum material rollers result in heavier duty machines with a guaranteed cutting accuracy of 1/64" straight and square. The 6400 cuts panels up to 64" wide, while the 6800 can handle extra wide sheets up to 73". Both come standard with the following features:
- 3 Hp worm driven heavy duty saw motor
- 10 ft. Welded steel frame
- Chrome plated 1-3/4" guide tubes
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Thin material pressure guard
- Enclosed counterweight system
- Solid aluminum material rollers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Comes with 1-1/2" diameter dust port
- 1 year parts warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
Dust kit not included. Specifications:
- Max. Crosscut: 6400 = 64", 6800 = 73"
- Max. Rip Cut: Unlimited
- Max. Cut Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square: 1/64"
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8"
- Motor: 120V, 13amp (220V available)
- Frame Length: 120"
- Shipping Weight: 6400 = 598 lbs., 6800 = 660 lbs.
Additional $125 fee for excess weight will be applied at checkout. Package will be brought to the back of the delivery truck for you to unload.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.