Full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. H-Series saws cut within 1/32" on a wide variety of panel materials up to 1-3/4" thick, and are available in three standard crosscutting widths: 50", 64" and 73". H-Series saws are used in all kinds of panel processing applications and comes standard with the following features:
- 3-1/4 HP, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor
- Zinc plated 1¾"steel guide tubes
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Thin material pressure guard
- Spring loaded counter balance system
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Comes with 1-1/2" diameter dust port
- 1 year parts warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
H4 Panel Saw with 50" Crosscut: shipping weight 250 lb. H5 Panel Saw with 64" Crosscut: shipping weight 310 lb. H6 Panel Saw with 73" Crosscut: shipping weight 375 lb. Additional $125 fee for excess weight will be applied at checkout. Package will be brought to the back of the delivery truck for you to unload.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.