The intelliCarve is a 13" x 18" capacity automatic carving machine capable of producing 2D and 3D carvings. It's super easy to use and lets you get started quickly making all kinds of carved projects. Only basic computer skills are necessary for use. Simply open your digital photo in the included iPicture software and the machine does the rest! Also includes a library of drawings so you can make 3D carvings right away. Includes machine, carving bits, and iPicture software. Other accessories and replacement items sold separately.
- Ball type lead screws for axial movement for accuracy
- IGUS precision guide bearings
- Long lasting aluminum table with secure hold downs
- Hi-torque DC brushless motor
- Rugged and user friendly LCD controller
- X Axis Travel: 13"
- Y Axis Travel: 18"
- Z Axis Travel: 3"
- Tool Shank OD: 1/4" (6mm)
- Max Cutting Depth: 1"
- Spindle Speed: 15000 rpm
- Spindle Motor: 150w, DC brushless
- Step Motors: 1.8 degree step angle, 1.25 ft/lb. torque
- Re-position Accuracy: 0.004"
- Controller: LCD Display
- Data Port: USB 2.0 2 GB
- Software: iPicture for intelliCarve
- Overall Dimensions: 28.5" x 24" x 29"
- Weight: 80 lb.
System requirements for iPicture Software: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent), 2 GB RAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card, 120 GB or more hard disk space, 1280x1024 screen size, Windows XP or later.