Superior quality, solid hardwood, accurately and expertly machined custom dovetail drawers are only a phone call away.
Constructed of 5/8" thick Lenga, referred to as Fireland Cherry, a close grain wood that resembles American Cherry, but is plantation grown in South America. Drawers are machined with 9/16", half blind dovetails that are one inch on center. Drawer bottoms are made from 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood and fit snugly into the grooved inside perimeter of the drawer. Reveal on the bottom of the drawer will accommodate the new under mount slides available on the market today. Shipped knocked-down, ready-to-assemble. Just glue and clamp together.
How To Calculate Drawer Cost:
- A minimum charge of 50 linear inches per drawer applies.
- For orders of less than 50 linear inches, a Customer Service Rep will contact you regarding additional charges.
- All measurements are rounded to the nearest inch prior to calculations.
- Drawers are custom made, and once submitted to the vendor, we cannot accept cancellations or returns unless defective.
- Your product will ship in approximately 10 business days.
Please enter the ACTUAL outside dimensions of your drawer in the spaces provided on the next page. Use whole numbers or decimals only - no fractions! Drawer cost will be calculated for you by rounding to the nearest inch. If ordering more than one drawer of the same size, please enter the qty of drawers needed before hitting the add to cart button. For orders of less than 50 linear inches, a Customer Service Rep will contact you regarding additional charges.Specifications:
Minimum height 2"; maximum height 12"; in increments of 1/8". Minimum width 6"; maximum width 46"; in increments of 1/16". Minimum depth 6"; maximum depth 31"; in increments of 1/16".