These jigs are so simple to use yet they are very accurate. Drill shelf pin holes for adjustable shelving in cabinets, bookshelves or AV furniture. Shelf pin bits sold separately.
- 3/8" guide holes align most self-centering boring bits
- Standard jig has 1" spacing and can be offset 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" from edge
- Metric jig has 32mm spacing and can be offset 37mm or 50mm
- Includes special pin to index the jig for longer length projects
- Shelf pin bits produce crisp holes with little tear-out
- 1/4" and 5mm shelf pin bits can be used with either jig