Festool's most powerful router, the OF 2200 can easily plunge through 8/4 hard maple and make 1/2" grooves in a single pass. With this much power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper.
As powerful as it is, you will be amazed by the OF 2200's exceptional maneuverability. The OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomic design features, making it easy to control and a pleasure to use on the jobsite or in the shop.
The OF 2200 will quickly change your definition of versatility with its quick-change, tool-less base plate system that allows you to change quickly between application specific inserts.
- MMC (Multi-Material Speed Control) electronics that maintain constant speed under load and provide overload protection
- turret stop enables fast and accurate router height adjustments
- ratcheting spindle lock for rapid one-wrench bit changes
- finger tip trigger control
- integrated quick-twist plunge lock
- precise depth adjustment accurate to 1/256" (1/10 mm)
- magnetic brake quickly retards collet movement once tool is switched off
- near-total dust extraction for a cleaner and safer work environment
- designed for use with Festool guide rails for straight and repeatable routing
- chip catcher
- 1/2" collet
- standard guide bushing adapter
- collet wrench
- Systainer 4 storage container
- 18 Amps
- 120V AC
- 10,000-22,000 rpm
- weight 17.2 lbs.