You can make flawless mortises every single time, thanks to Festool's new Domino joining system!
Joining no longer has to be a slow, difficult process. The Domino Joiner
, with its revolutionary cutting method, utilizes a patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing to make flawless mortises.
- Powerful 420 watt motor drives the cutter spindle at 23,400 RPM
- Precise positioning and accurate mortising with the viewing window
- Use 1 of 3 mortise width adjustments for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; easy to adjust while the jointer is operating
- Cut long mortises in an instant thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement without kickback
- 11/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool's vacuum systems
- Retractable stop pins for quick and precise positioning of the initial domino tenon on both workpieces
- Five catch positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees, as well as infinitely variable mortising angles from 0 to 90 degrees
- Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, and 40mm
- Quick, precise adjustment for 5 different mortising depths
- Robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results
- Works on everything from face frames and workpieces as small as 1" x 5/8", to large projects and heavy furniture
- Uses pre-fabricated, solid beech domino tenons for superior strength
FESTOOL Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set #574308
- DF 500 Q Domino
- D5 Cutter
- Support Bracket
- Empty Systainer 2
- Dominos Sold Separately
Best Value - Save $50 when you combine the Domino Joiner with the Cross Stop and Trim Stop.
Festool products can only be sold in the 50 states