Sand long edges, end sections, radii and miters with the Proxxon Disc Sander. By turning your work piece over, you can also sand accurate flat surfaces at right angles. Used on soft and hard woods, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics (plexiglass and fiberglass), cork and rubber. A simple chart indicates the recommended speeds on different materials.
- Main body of ribbed die-cast aluminum (not steel tube or sheet metal construction)
- Table of die-cast aluminum with machined surface
- Tilts 15° inwards and 45° outwards (a scale facilitates accurate adjustment)
- Table miter gauge supplied as standard
- Machined backing disc - driven by a twin ball bearing spindle
- Standard commercially available self-adhesive sanding discs fix firmly and can be replaced quickly
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.