Create a variety of Dovetail joints with the Porter-Cable 12" Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination Kit. The included templates let you make half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails (template 4211), through dovetails and box joints (template 4213), miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints (template 4215).
Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up
Router bit depth gauges allow user to quickly and accurately set the depth without taking measurements
On-board instructions provide clear user guidance for the various applications
Machined aluminum template provides superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
Durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly and allows for clamping or bolting directly to the work bench
Accommodates stock from 1/4" to 1-1/8" thick
Heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars provide firm grip of wood
Set includes Half-Blind/Sliding Dovetail Template (Model 4211), Through Dovetail/Box Joint Template (Model 4213), Miniature Template (Model 4215), 4 Router Bits (Models 43776PC, 43743PC, 43014PC, 43777PC), 4 Template Guides (Models 42037, 42040, 42046 and 42054), 2 Lock Nuts (Model 42237), Wrench, and Instruction Manual.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Merchandise sold as reconditioned, used as rental equipment, and floor or display models.
- Merchandise that has become damaged or inoperative because of ordinary wear, misuse*, cold, heat, rain, excessive humidity, freeze damage, use of improper chemicals, negligence, accident, failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the Owner’s Manual(s) supplied with the product, improper maintenance, the use of accessories or attachments not recommended by Porter-Cable, or unauthorized repair or alterations.
- An air compressor that pumps air more than 50% during a one hour period is considered misuse because the air compressor is undersized for the required air demand.
- Repair and transportation costs of merchandise determined not to be defective.
- Costs associated with assembly, required oil, adjustments or other installation and start-up costs.
- Expendable parts or accessories supplied with the product which are expected to become inoperative or unusable after a reasonable period of use, including but not limited to sanding disks or pads, saw and shear blades, grinding stones, springs, chisels, nozzles, o-rings, air jets, washers and similar accessories.
- Merchandise sold by Porter-Cable which has been manufactured by and identified as the product of another company, such as gasoline engines. The product manufacturer's warranty, if any, will apply.
ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.deltaportercable.com/ServiceAndSupport/Warranties.aspx
, or for questions regarding returns call (888) 848-5175.