This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns require an RGA (Return Goods Authorization). 15% restock will apply for non-defective returns. Return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 to assist you with return issues.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair or replacement as stated in Trend’s Limited Warranty and in no event shall Trend be liable for any other direct, indirect or consequential damages, costs or expenses. INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED UNDER ALL WARRANTIES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
4. Trend warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
5. Trend warranties shall not be deemed to have failed their essential purpose while Trend is willing to repair or replace defective products.
6. Trend assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified. Normal wear and tear are not covered under Trend warranties.
7. Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within one year after the accrual of the cause of action.