Coolibah (pronounced cool-a-bah) comes from one of the hardest and strongest trees in the world. This species is widely distributed over Northern Australia, generally along rivers and in heavy soils of flood plains. This premium exotic burl wood offers unmatched color and grain patterns. This deep reddish-brown blank is perfect match for our high-end turnings.
Ideal for turning
3" x 3" x 10"
Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Thin Stock: The thin stock is cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
Carving and Turning Blocks: Blocks are sawn to +/- ¼" of size listed.
Plywood: Sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Excess weight freight charges may apply.
Each piece of wood is unique. Return authorization is required. Customer pays return freight and may be subject to a restocking fee. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance.