|Woodcraft Offers Workshop Wonders Dad Will Enjoy All Year LongBack to Press Releases
|PARKERSBURG, WV – Whether for the serious woodworker or the weekend do-it-yourselfer, tools and gadgets that improve the chances of your loved one completing the project at hand – and actually enjoying it – are always well received.
Woodcraft, in business for more than 80 years, knows a little something about what to give Dad for Father’s Day. Check out the list of gifts below that any do-it-yourselfer or serious craftsman is sure to enjoy:
Other great gift choices include:
Woodcraft is the industry leader in providing a wide variety of top quality products, educational opportunities and one-on-one guidance to woodworkers of all skill levels. For more information on Woodcraft or these products, please contact the store nearest you, visit www.woodcraft.com or call (800) 535-4482.
- 23-Piece Hobby & Craft Tool Set – With multiple knife handles and blades, as well as a plane, stripper and sanding block, this tool assortment is perfect for crafters and hobbyists. ($14.50)
- WoodRiver LED Dual Power Shop Light This go-anywhere shop light provides excellent project illumination with its 10-inch gooseneck and interchangeable magnetic or clamp-on base. ($29.99)
- 4-Piece Engineer’s Square Set Be “Square”! These all-steel, professional grade squares come in four sizes – 2”, 3”, 4” and 6” – and are superb for marking out wooden joints and much more. ($54.99)
- Gorilla Gripper Anyone who’s tried to move plywood, drywall or sheet goods by themselves know what a challenge it can be. With the Gorilla Gripper you simply slip the gripper onto the panel and lift. It’s that easy! ($49.99)
- Kreg Jig K3 Master System With front side clamping, a drill bit guide block, a new dust shroud and more height adjustments, the K3 Master System makes pocket hole joints for furniture, cabinetry or any woodworking project easier and faster than ever before. ($149.99)
- Fein MultiMaster TOP Sanding, scraping, sawing, cutting and separating has never been easier! This technologically-advanced, all-in-one tool uses a high horsepower, oscillating head – onto which you can quickly add a variety of blades – to complete tasks fast. ($399.99)