|Father’s Day Gifts for the Woodworker, DIY’erBack to Press Releases
|PARKERSBURG, WV – Do a little “work-shopping” this Father’s Day for the woodworker or do-it-yourselfer in your life. If Dad likes to spend time in his workshop or tinker in the garage and you don't know what to buy him because there are just too many tools, gadgets and do-dads available, Woodcraft has some ideas!
Woodcraft, having been around for 80 years now, knows a little something about what to give Dad for Father’s Day. Check out the list of gifts below that any do-it-yourselfer or serious craftsman is sure to enjoy:
Other great gift choices include:
Woodcraft is the industry leader in providing a wide variety of top quality products, educational opportunities and one-on-one guidance to woodworkers of all skill levels. For more information on Woodcraft, please contact the store nearest you, visit www.woodcraft.com or call (800) 535-4482.
- Woodcraft Barlow-Style Knife – Harkening memories of the knife Dad carried as a boy yet combining modern materials and American craftsmanship, the Woodcraft Barlow-Style Knife is a perfect all around gift. ($39.99)
- Engineers Square Kit – Be “Square”! These all-steel, professional grade squares come in four sizes – 2”, 3”, 4” and 6” – and are superb for marking out wooden joints, checking cut stock, and much more. ($44.99)
- Woodcraft Shop Clock/Stool Combo – Utilitarian and attractive, the Woodcraft 80th Anniversary Stool and Clock are perfect for Dad’s shop. The clock not only tells time, but also the temperature and humidity. The stool provides a rest for Dad’s feet whether working or relaxing in the shop. ($80.00)
- Kreg Miter Gauge System – A must for the serious woodworker, the Kreg Miter Gauge System consistently cuts perfect miters without tuning. With an easy-to-read Vernier scale, Dad can make precise angle adjustments up to 1/10 of a degree. ($139.99)
- 2.25 HP Triton Router – With this gift, not only will Dad get the revolutionary Triton Router, but he’ll also appreciate the $100 in free accessories that come with it. ($209.99)
- Woodcraft 80th Anniversary Tool Chest – Dad will be proud to store his tools in this beautiful handcrafted case. Made in the U.S., every chest is constructed with tongue and groove construction from genuine American Cherry and outfitted with highly polished nickel hardware. ($499.99)